Palin Pick, Turnpike, and Financial Literacy
This week's Pennsylvania Newsmakers features a discussion of the Republican National Convention and the Sarah Palin nomination as the Republican Vice Presidential candidate, with Fred Anton, President & CEO of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers' Association. Then joining host Terry Madonna for an update on the plan to lease the Pa Turnpike is Howard Yerusalim, former PennDOT Secretary, who advocates for the lease arrangement. Our financial literacy update is provided by Robin Wiessmann, Pennsylvania Treasurer, and Mike Wishnow, Sr. VP for the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association.
- WGAL Channel 8 (Harrisburg and Lancaster) Sunday, September 14th at 11:00 AM and Monday, September 15th at 2:00 AM
- WBPH (Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia)Monday, September 15th at 8:30 PM
- WKBS 47 (Altoona)Saturday, September 13th at 11:30 AM
- WPCB 40 (Pittsburgh)Saturday, September 13th at 11:30 AM
- CATV Channel 8Tuesday, September 16th at 7:00 PMWednesday, September 17th at 1:00 PM