Post-Election Wrap-Up: What Does It Mean For Pennsylvania?
This week’s Pennsylvania Newsmakers features post-election analysis with Jim Hoefler, Professor of Political Science at Dickinson College, and Berwood Yost, the Director of the Center for Opinion Research at Franklin & Marshall College. Then, joining host Terry Madonna is the All Star business panel of Fred Anton, CEO of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers' Association, and Gene Barr, President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry, to discuss the election's impact on state politics and government.
- WGAL Channel 8 (Harrisburg and Lancaster) Sunday, November 11th at 7:30 AM
- WBPH (Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia)Monday, November 12th at 8:30 PM
- WKBS 47 (Altoona)Saturday, November 17th at 11:30 AM
- WPCB 40 (Pittsburgh)Saturday, November 17th at 11:30 AM
- CATV Channel 8Tuesday, November 13th at 7:00 PMWednesday, November 14th at 1:00 PM
Streaming also available on LancasterOnline.com